- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Go to Demo Importer Section
- In this section you can see that your server is ready for import demo or not, So make sure all of these lines should have be Green Badge
- In this step click on the button Open Demo Importer then choose one of demos you want to import and then click on button Import Demo, Also you can check or un-check what features you want to import separately
If you faced any errors first check your site to see demo imported or not, then try again to import same demo, If still have problem, send us message or support ticket.
Solution 2: Import Demo Manually
- Via FTP go to wp-content > plugins > codevz-plus > demos
- Download one of demos folder which you want to import manually
- Go to Dashboard > Tools > Import and choose .xml file from demo folder you have downloaded
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Backup and from demo folder copy content of options.txt into import options field and click on import
- Install Widgets Importer and Exporter plugin then from Tools menu import widget file
- From Dashboard > Revolution Slider import .zip file included in the demo folder
- Go to Appearance > Menus and set menu locations, e.g. Primary
- Go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading and set Home page and Blog page
- Go to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and save it once
Please Login to continue.