After you have purchased our WordPress theme from ThemeForest, First you need to download the theme package files from your ThemeForest account. Navigate to your ThemeForest downloads tab and find the theme name that you have purchased. Clicking on the download button displays two options:
- All files & documentation – Downloads a zip file that contains everything.
- Installable WordPress file only – Downloads the installable WordPress theme as a zip file.
Below is a listing of what is included in the main files download, and a brief description of each item:
- theme-name.zipThis is WordPress install-able theme file
- theme-name-child.zipContains the child theme file used only for code changes
- PluginsContains the Premium Slider & Page Builder plugins zip file
- DocumentationContains the Theme and Plugins documentation files
- Demo ContentContains the demo content files such as xml, options, widgets, sliders, etc.
- LicensingContains the item general license
- LicensesContains the commercial licenses for the developer plugins included with the theme
With the our theme you have the Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder) plugin, a tailored and extended version of WPBakery Page Builder included, so you don’t have to buy a version of WPBakery Page Builder to work with our theme(s), this is just part of the package.
With the our theme you have all the layouts and pages you see in the all of our demo sites, once you install the demo contents you have an exact replica of the demo site just with placeholders images.
The Demo(s) uses free and stock images that are NOT included in the download package. Those images are for demo purposes only. Once you install the Demo site Content placeholders, images can easily be replaced as needed.