Both PHP errors and Database errors can manifest as a White Screen, a Blank Screen with no information, commonly known as the WordPress White Screen of Death (WSOD).
Generally blank screen issue is related to PHP memory limit of server but for finding and solving this type of problems, Please do this steps one by one and after each step check your site to see problem solved or not.
- Increase your server PHP memory limit to 256M
- Check your server error_log file for any new added errors
- Via FTP rename plugins folder to see if there is conflict with plugins
- Via FTP rename Active theme folder
- Contact theme author about the issue